Re: [Tigers] Paint behind grille work

To: sralsten@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Paint behind grille work
From: arado7@sbcglobal.net
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:45:17 -0700 (PDT)
I have a survivor. All original except for cd radio, Dot 5 and Mobil 1. Whoops
I forgot the 600cfm 4 barrel installed by DPO. Changed by me to a 390CFM.  I
do have original two barrel manifold and carburetor to bring it back. but it
runs so good... Lets see, I refreshed all mechanicals,electrical, paint, seat
suspension, soft top and hardtop. Has Original wheels and trim rings.  fun car
for thirty years.  Regards,  Gary Moore B9472283