Re: [Tigers] ID Tag versus Dipping/Stripping

To: tigers@autox.team.net, KentBaker <kentb@qualcomm.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ID Tag versus Dipping/Stripping
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 14:43:08 -0800 (PST)
Im told it eats both ALL GONE. Thats why many TACed Tigers have non original
rivets. Ive heard some people have orignal replacements but I have no idea if
thats true. If the car is orginally a Tiger the TAC team will approve it as an
orginal REAL Tiger with non orginal rivets on the paper that comes with the
sticker- I dont know what the TAC sticker says, I didnt look at it
 but I have to remove the dash before spring, so I will see what a TAC sticker
looks like up close and pesonal.
Happy New Year to ALL of my sick, as in addicted to Sunbeams, friends. May
2010 be the bestus of all the restus.