Re: [Tigers] ID Tag versus Dipping/Stripping

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ID Tag versus Dipping/Stripping
From: Tony McNulty <bamcnulty@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 16:21:34 -0500
I'm fixing to have my Tiger media blasted -- the guy who's ramrodding the
resto (former owner of two Tigers) suggested that we keep the original paint
(BRG) on that part of the car where the prized rivets and plates reside --
also, it keeps a nice flavor of originality -- plus, that paint never got
much wear and tear and still looks pretty new.

Tony McNulty
Original Owner
B382001321