Re: [Tigers] Bolt-on Hood Scoop On Original Hood?

To: srwick@hotmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Bolt-on Hood Scoop On Original Hood?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 23:01:29 EST
I ordered what I thought was a replica of the original Cobra FIA scoop from
 Tony Branda and it ended up being the same scoop as I have on my '07
Mustang  Shelby GT. It appeared out of place when I mocked it up on the  Tiger,
as it was just too big and covered too much hood space.The Cobra scoop is
smaller and more in scale with the Tiger's hood, I'd say. I sent it  back.

Alcala makes a very nice aluminum replica, but the price is very much in
line with his great workmanship...

I'm sure, with more research, there is a good source for a proper FIA Cobra
 scoop at a reasonable price, but I've tabled the idea for now...just can't
bear  the thought of cutting into my freshly painted hood!

In a message dated 1/28/2010 7:32:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,