Re: [Tigers] Bolt-on Hood Scoop On Original Hood?

To: jteepen@usatoday.com, srwick@hotmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Bolt-on Hood Scoop On Original Hood?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:38:15 EST
Thanks, Jere, I didn't know that. I'm sure the fiberglass is also up to
Steve's high standard.

Also, one of the scoops linked appears to be the larger 427 SC type, which
is very similar to the '07-'08 Mustang Shelby GT's. The one I (personally)
think  fits the Tiger is the smaller, FIA Cobra type, which was actually a
part of the  Cobra's hood, originally, but works fine with pop rivets, also.

In a message dated 1/29/2010 8:30:52 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,