Re: [Tigers] Bolt-on Hood Scoop On Original Hood?

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Bolt-on Hood Scoop On Original Hood?
From: spook01@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 05:45:12 +0000 (UTC)
check with the cobra replicators.B

----- Original Message -----
From: MWood24020@ aol .com
To: srwick @ hotmail .com, tigers@ autox .team.net
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 10:01:29 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

I ordered what I thought was a replica of the original Cobra FIA scoop from
B Tony Branda and it ended up being the same scoop as I have on my '07
Mustang B Shelby GT. It appeared out of place when I mocked it up on the
B Tiger,
as it was just too big and covered too much hood space.The Cobra scoop is B
smaller and more in scale with the Tiger's hood, I'd say. I sent it B back.
Alcala makes a very nice aluminum replica, but the price is very much in B
line with his great workmanship...
I'm sure, with more research, there is a good source for a proper FIA Cobra
B scoop at a reasonable price, but I've tabled the idea for now...just can't
bear B the thought of cutting into my freshly painted hood!
In a message dated 1/28/2010 7:32:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, B