Re: [Tigers] Some thoughts on the Book of Norman

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Some thoughts on the Book of Norman
From: Steve Ralsten <s_ralsten@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:06:22 -0700 (PDT)
When you click on the registry you go to the new page. At top of page
within
the header graphis are three more red links that access the registry.
Not
very easy to see but its all there. Norm does a good job of keeping it current
if you send him info. I discoverd another LROFE car (52nd one) and sent
him
that.

Steve