[Tigers] Book of Norman

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Book of Norman
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:13:00 -0500
I bought one of the last new copies of TBON a number of years ago. Since
then, I have been happy to provide information from it to anyone who asks. I
will not, however, photocopy any of it for anyone under any circumstances,
nor hand copy more than a few sentences, with proper attribution.

That offer still stands.

That said, I know I will never be able to afford another Tiger unless I win
a lottery and I am still a bit shy of the money I need to rebuild the small
block Ford for my Geo Tracker.

I have resisted putting TBON on E-Bay since I would rather see it go to
someone on the list and I can't assure that on E-Bay.

The price is $800, no offers, unless they are for more. If anyone is
interested, let me know.

A. C. Tynes
New Orleans