Re: [Tigers] Risky Business

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Risky Business
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:21:11 -0700
You forgot to mention rivets (and screws) that make for removable I.D..  Why
you can have the fraud squad haul your Tiger off in the middle of the night
straight into the jaws of a crusher!!!  And that devastation can occur with
the car standing still.   Then there is Lucas..., but that would be a whole
subject for Fright Night II.

  But for my real "Fear Factor" I drive a '73 Pinto.  2.3 turbo and a T-5
help me cheat death as I attempt to out run the flames.   :-)

Tom