Re: [Tigers] Risky Business

To: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Risky Business
From: spook01@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 05:17:48 +0000 (UTC)
hmmmmmmmm well, i have raced the tigger on the track, auto crossed it, used it
as a daily driver, and run it at the drags, then hauled ass down the freeway
on 650 mile trips.

no fan blade decapatations, no pogo stick action by the little 18" driveshaft,
no ball joint grenades, no broken fulcrum pins, no bombs disguised as
flywheels.......in fact, the darn thing just goes like hell.B  since 1974 when
i got it.B  through various permutations of small blocks.

boy, i am gonna stop driving it and turn it into a salad bar; it is just
toooooooooo dangerous!!

sheesh.

Energy Management is the hallmark of a professional pilot