Re: [Tigers] Risky Business

To: "MAURO D'ANGELO" <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Risky Business
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:09:47 +1000
On 16 April 2010 11:22, MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net> wrote:

> As a matter of fact, I am one of those people, and I do not fully trust my
> car yet because of all of this talk.  I really love my Tiger, but I feel so
> much more comfortable (and safe) in my Porsche because I know it won't try
> to kill or maim me.

Not sure what year porsche you have but they were know as the "widow makers"
especially the early 930 (911 turbo) .. though as with all cars.. genrally
accidents happen due to the drivers skill base/aspirations not matching the
cars potential.... and i have driven more porsches than most...

--
Regards

Michael King