Re: [Tigers] Risky Business

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Risky Business
From: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 06:12:57 -0400
Right.  As I said, if something were to happen in one of my 911s, it would
be because of human error, not mechanical failure. My point was simply that
all the talk of the extreme lack of confidence in the Tiger's chassis and
drivetrain components is very scary and probably not at all helpful in
attracting or maintaining interest in the car. On the contrary. Also, for
those cars that stay off the track, all or most of that talk is irrelevant
and therefore highly unproductive.

Neither of my 911s is a 930 or Turbo.  The 930 was called the widow maker.
Also, the 930 (Turbo) was known as the car that killed the most sports
stars.  You may also know that the original 930 is the car that caused the
coining of the term, 3turbo lag2, which was the initial quality/behavior
that caused many drivers to be caught by surprise when the power all finally
kicked in, to freak out, overcompensate, lose control of their cars and end
up off the street.

Mauro