Re: [Tigers] Magnesium Wheels

To: "Would U.Believe" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Magnesium Wheels
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 10:38:06 +1000
My comments on sumps was more in reference to issues i know of with alfas,
but i am aware of the pitting on porsche motors.. long and the short of it,
amgnesium wheels are very light and great when new.. they were used for
racing as they are seen as consumables.. they are not a good long term
option on ars.. new wheels might be better but any of the wheels from the
60-70's there wil be issues.

--
Regards

Michael King