Re: [Tigers] Magnesium wheels

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Magnesium wheels
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 22:39:58 -0700
Thanks, Steve--I'll give it a try.
Looking at what you wrote below, I wonder if that's why the P.O. had
installed inner tubes.  I had put it down to a hot rodders' trick from
'the day' to create stiffer sidewalls on the high profile tires in order
to help cornering, but now I'm wondering if he kept losing air as well.

Time to get out the polish (grin).

Best Regards
David

database 5130 (20100519) __________