[Tigers] Tiger Steering Wheel Spline(s)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Steering Wheel Spline(s)
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 14:06:27 -0700 (PDT)
I just got an adapter from EPay that was supposed to fit a Tiger and a Nardi
steering wheel. I figured I could get some use of a the nice old wood wheel I
had in the garage. Well the old LeCarrera wheel seems to fit on the top most
spline (as does the old Grant adapter), and after looking at the adapter,
looks like this needs the horn contact to be removed, looked logical, but
seems the spline diameter for the bottom (larger) spline is something like .75
and the id of the adapter is .70 at the deepest points. Seems like .050 off is
not right.

Anyone know the specs of the bottom spline or tried one of the
adapters, it was from a place called Crowders Customizing?

Sandy