Re: [Tigers] Best Carburetor(s) for the Tiger

To: wsamouce <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, 'Tigers Den' <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Best Carburetor(s) for the Tiger
From: "Would U. Believe" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 22:31:28 -0400
Yeah, I think you're right.  Probably, anything over 600 cubic feet per
minute flow is just too much.  I was just curious to hear confirmations of
that.  I will probably move the 465 CFM over to the 289 and see how it goes
before doing anything else. Next step up would be the 600CFM. I've got
Holley carburetors on the shelf and don't want to spend more money than I
have to, as much as I'd like to try your carb out!  Cheers.