Re: [Tigers] Best Carburetor(s) for the Tiger

To: "'Would U. Believe'" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>, 'Tigers Den'
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Best Carburetor(s) for the Tiger
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:38:59 -0700 (PDT)
Very good post Ron and so right on. I wonder what U could make my mild cam
302, I think(PO installed) with a Dale A. AMC 5 speed conversion kit -TtT
installed. Certainly over 30 with your brain and the egg I place between my
foot and the gas pedal- don't laugh until you see how gas mileage improves or
you are cleaning up the egg on your face.
A late Happy Fathers Day to all my LIST friends and to the Tiger world not on
the list!!!
TonytheTiger