Re: [Tigers] Green Alger

To: mikeflbmer@yahoo.com, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Green Alger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:11:10 EDT
On the Ebay Alger....if someone is  not intending  to fool anyone, why
would they swap the vin's and put a Tiger vin on an  Alpine?  The swapping
could
lead to problems in some  jurisdictions.......and not just rejecting the
registration.

In a message dated 8/6/2010 10:57:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,