Re: [Tigers] First crisis

To: "Would U. Believe" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] First crisis
From: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:17:49 -0400
That's another reason to move the solenoid from the engine bay side of the
firewall to the
same captive nuts location on the inside of the cockpit.  No exposure to the
big heat.

This is easy to do and the same wires are long enough.

Someone on the list suggested this earlier to solve access problems and I 2nd
it for
both access and for heat reduction.