Re: [Tigers] What makes this car an Alger?

To: gswaybright@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] What makes this car an Alger?
From: FHSLOTH13@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:07:52 EDT
I asked the seller a question pertaining to the VIN plate being from a MKIA
 on what he calls a "conversion". He said the decision was made when the
car was  restored to use the MKIA VIN plate.

So how could it be a conversion? I think he meant "conversion" to be
defined as any change to the original stock-equipped car. I don't think he
meant
it in the sense that we usually mean, i.e., a V-6 conversion.

Fred Baum

In a message dated 9/6/2010 9:32:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,