Re: [Tigers] Comment re. Air Cleaner Theft Thread

To: Bill Waite <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Comment re. Air Cleaner Theft Thread
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 17:36:14 -0800
Bill,

You have got to take these remarks with your humor hat on.

I think you'll find that most of the answers were written with the
author's tongue firmly implanted in his cheek.

"We want to get people laughing; we don't want to offend anybody."
Mel Brooks
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/melbrooks383312.html> "

Steve, /with his original chromed air cleaner/.

Now if I catch someone "in the act", What weapon is appropriate?

/Steve Laifman/

/Editor - /*/TigersUnited.com/* <http://www.tigersunited.com>