Re: [Tigers] Comment re. Air Cleaner Theft Thread

To: Bill Waite <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Comment re. Air Cleaner Theft Thread
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 08:18:53 +0000
Bill et al,

I agree, although I think the thread strayed more to the humor side !

Obvious question I have not yet seen asked is WHO actually had an air
cleaner STOLEN??

We obviously need a parallel TAC (Tiger Air Cleaner) authentication And
provenance programme.

Needs a label to ID every genuine AC air cleaner.

Obviously, the fiberglass ones from Florida will be blacklisted as fake
and branded as  ALGERs (ALternative Glass re-Enforced Replacements)

Of the options for security, I guess the 9mm was the most notable
deterrent, but a slightly more legal/humane 15,00 volts lead off the
coil might an easily wired alternative.  :-)

Anyhow,

seasons greeting and a Happy New Year to all from the birthplace of
Sunbeams.

Jeff

In message <353510.54293.qm@web82704.mail.mud.yahoo.com>, Bill Waite
<fordlandia@sbcglobal.net> writes