Re: [Tigers] seal help

To: tigers@autox.team.net, drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] seal help
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:36:31 -0800 (PST)
THANKS to everyone who replied to my request for help.
I didn't mean to make anyone think I was trying to slide the seal thru. None
the less I will get them in.
I also have a couple of hardtops that where on ebay.They are stripped, w/ no
trim etc.
I will look for numbers the next time I'm in the storage container.
Thanks again, Tony