Re: [Tigers] Stinkin NPT adapters....@ wits end.

To: "'Smit, Theo'" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, <CoolVT@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stinkin NPT adapters....@ wits end.
From: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 20:20:25 -0500
Thanks Theo and all others with similar recommendations,

I'll check with my machine shop guy and see if he want silly money to do it.
If so, I will buy the taps and do it myself.

On a better note - Just got the shift box and linkage back from Bill Heeley
(301 774 6710), he did a great job for just $125.
http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/samouce/Tigers%20Teeth/009-1.jpg

Duke
B382002037