Re: [Tigers] Stinkin NPT adapters....@ wits end.

To: JCMC2006@suddenlink.net, wsamouce@kc.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stinkin NPT adapters....@ wits end.
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:04:16 -0400 (EDT)
Pictures  NPT bushings...first selection.... normal shouldered  bushings,
scan down to 2nd selection "face" or "flush" bushings.
_http://www.fastfittings.com/brass-bushing_
(http://www.fastfittings.com/brass-bushing) .

With talk of using pipe dope or teflon to seal.....does the sender have to
be grounded?  If so, will the sealant interfere with proper electrical
contact?  I don't think I used any sealant on mine and have no leaks.
Plumbing requires sealant because it's under 40-100 psi. Car's cooling is
pretty
low pressure.
Mark L

In a message dated 4/5/2011 12:29:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,