Re: [Tigers] Brakes 3

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brakes 3
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 19:43:50 -0400
Hi Ron:

There is some clearance between a fully retracted piston and the pad.  I
was able to push the pad away from the disk, and the against the the
rubber boots.  I could feel the piston retract. But as soon as I release
them they snap back against the disks, propelled by the rubber.  And I
can feel it the next time I step on the brakes, slightly longer pedal
the first time.

Stu