Re: [Tigers] Brakes 3

To: "'Stu Brennan'" <stubrennan@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brakes 3
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 22:08:08 -0400
Stu
        It sounds like the pads are either not totally free to move or there
is some residual pressure in the brake system causing the heavy brake drag.

The rubber boots should not be putting that much force on the pads to cause
heavy drag.   A trapped air bubble in the boot might cause a problem but
seems kind of far out there for an answer.

Ron Fraser