Re: [Tigers] Mecum Kissamee auction

To: genepadgett@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mecum Kissamee auction
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:00:24 +1100
OK,

that is the Tiger i was reffering to, I wonder if it was a real sale.
At close to 50K there are lots of other Tigers i would be looking at
before that car.. not sure what auction fees the buyer also pays, but
they certainly havent looked around and havent done their reserach.

I dont have first hand experience of USA classic auctions but have
seen some very high prices on average tigers only for the car to be on
ebay weeks later with a dealer... i wonder how amny are true sales...
then ther eare also many very solid/good cars that dont get any
interest.. seesm odd that the shady ones always seem to "sell" for a
good price only to be advertised quickly after.. and the honest cars
dont...

keep an eye on ebay i guess!