Re: [Tigers] Mecum Kissamee auction

To: michael.s.king@gmail.com, genepadgett@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mecum Kissamee auction
From: Steve Halbrook <sjhcobra1@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:01:14 -0500 (EST)
The seller is a high quality restoration shop in Tennessee whose owners didn't
know anything about Tigers until after they restored this car in late 2010 -
early 2011.?The car is a real Tiger?even though the color is not an
appropriate color for a Tiger (it was a personal favorite of the owner). The
dash and pad?are typical of what you find when Tiger owners go to an
upholstery shop not knowing about Sunbeam Specialties' Prestige dashes and
foam dashpads.?
?
The workmanship is good but it was a lot of money for the car.? Remember last
year or the year before when a Tiger went for $85,000 at Mecum.

Steve Halbrook
sjhcobra1@cs.com