Re: [Tigers] Mecum Kissamee auction

To: michael.s.king@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mecum Kissamee auction
From: Steve Halbrook <sjhcobra1@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:37:25 -0500 (EST)
Michael:
?
I agree.? When we authenticate Tigers we see some pretty bizarre issues and
like you I find it amazing?when we mention Sunbeam Specialties or Classic
Sunbeams?that they're unknown.? But it is also surprising that there are
adults today that don't know about Google searches to find such resources.?I
feel quite blessed to have been exposed to?personal computers and tthe
internet in my lifetime. Not everyone has been so fortunate.

Steve Halbrook
sjhcobra1@cs.com