Re: [Tigers] TAC Sticker?

To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] TAC Sticker?
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 03:11:23 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
with maybe a bit too much hyperbole.

At the various Sunbeam and other classic-car events I've attended, modified or
personalized Tigers far outnumber the showroom restorations, and from what I
can tell most people appreciate the efforts put forth by the owners,
regardless of the direction that particular car was taken. I can assure you
that most everything I've done on my Tiger was done with deliberate intent,
and to a  standard that represented the best of my ability, equipment, time,
and finances at the time I did it. Nobody else has to like it... it's my car.

I've been looking into electric car conversions lately. The Tiger would be a
pretty nasty thing with a siamesed 9" motor setup... since I don't drive it in
winter, the low-temperature issues with batteries are not so much an issue. I
could even use the original air cleaner assembly for the motor cooling air
intake.

Cheers,
Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.