Re: [Tigers] TAC Sticker?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] TAC Sticker?
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 11:17:29 -0500
Hi Everyone:

I am one who has been very happy to change things on my Tiger if I think
that it improves the car, either functionally or aesthetically, although
I recognize that there are those who want everything to be exactly
original.  As someone said, "it's my car". At the same time, I have
noticed that original cars seem to bring higher prices at auction, so
maybe there is a lesson there.  But one thing we should keep in mind, I
think, that explains a lot of the concern about originality among our
group is that there are fake Tigers (Algers) out there, which is not the
case for a lot of other makes.  It is too easy to convert an Alpine into
a Tiger and that, of course, debases all our real Tigers.  I am glad
there are nitpickers out there for it makes it harder to fake a Tiger
and I am also grateful for the guys who take the time to put the TAC
stickers on our cars, even if they have occasionally missed one or two.

Cheers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
TAC 0864