Re: [Tigers] TAC Sticker?

To: cmccann1972@gmail.com, Theo.Smit@dynastream.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] TAC Sticker?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 23:21:42 -0500 (EST)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
I don't think the narrow back and forth on this mailing list is in any  way
a proxy for the Tiger community in the "real world"..but, at least this
list does provide the occasional item of interest, so I keep  lurking...and
deleting the rest ;-)

Mike Wood

In a message dated 11/4/2012 7:56:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,