Re: [Tigers] Photo Gallery

To: jmartiniii@yahoo.com, BuckTrippel@Verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Photo Gallery
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:50:54 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Tigers@autox.team.net
I think if you are going to put a filter "before the inlet" then that area
probably won't be period correct (but in my opinion a worthwhile
concession).  If you do put a filter there you might also consider a shut  off
valve
before the filter.  Really handy when you want to disconnect the  fuel line
for any reason and you have a full tank.
Mark

In a message dated 11/29/2012 3:34:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,