[Tigers] Photo Gallery

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Photo Gallery
From: "Bill Rogers" <milward@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 16:26:03 -0800
I think the images Buck is talking about are the ones I took for the TU
project. It is fairly well recognized that Dales Restorations does a pretty
authentic restoration job, so we went down there a couple of times to
photographically document an almost complete, newly restored, Mk I and a
similar Mk II in detail. Both shoots included some of the undercarriage with
the car on a lift. We took pix of everything that was visible but undoubtably
we would have missed the one vital detail that any one individual needed!

It should be understood, as Buck points out, that Tigers were constantly
changing as production progressed, so that one "correct" car can differ from
another and still be "correct"
That applies to Austin-Healeys too and most people in the classic car
community, without manufacturing engineering experience, find that hard to
grasp. One only has to look at Amendment 16 to the Tiger Parts List to see the
extent of changes over time - and that is just for parts supplied as spares.

Joel / James contact me off line about a CD

Bill Rogers
Motorsport Memories