Re: [Tigers] Photo Gallery

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Photo Gallery
From: <johnp@ciseast.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:40:57 -0500
I have a white Tiger bought brand new that was almost original before major
disassembly for restoration.  The car has been painted and is being
reassembled so I can get some pretty good pictures of original sheet metal
very easily.  There is no interior, engine, gas tanks, windshield frame,
dash and minimal wiring installed right now.  I've got a pretty good
collection of digital cameras and lights here so I can take some pretty good
pictures if someone can guide me with a list of shots they feel would be of
benefit.  My only limitation is that my garage is crammed so the ability to
take long shots would be limited.