Re: [Tigers] Aluminum Radiator

To: "Sandy Ganz" <sganz@pacbell.net>, "Alexander Washick" <alw6464@gmail.com>, "Brent Edinger" <banana111@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Aluminum Radiator
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 10:29:00 -0800
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Actually Sandy, Fuidyne recently started making batches of aluminum
radiators for Dale. Dale sells them for $550. The radiators are the stock
configuration and can be painted black for those who want the stock look.
Internally they have a new 3 row core that is about 2" thick in the fan
area.

When I last spoke to Dale he also had some of the radiators from the
previous vendor still available.

Buck Trippel