Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?

To: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, Gary Winblad <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 17:26:54 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Hi Jay,
When you try this again, get the system to its failed state, and then measure
from the positive battery post to the cable clamp around the post. Then
measure from the cable clamp to the cable itself. Do the same for the negative
side. If you have an electrolytically corroded connection, it would show up
right there.

If you do have to work on the solenoid, just make sure to unhook the battery
connections first.
Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.