Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 10:58:30 -0700
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Seeing as how the battery connection is becoming a theme here, I thought
I'd add that my dad has a quick release device on the battery.  I measured
V at both the battery and after the quick release and saw no change.  But,
given the advice so far, this part came to mind.  I will remove it too and
see if that changes anything..

Here is a link with a picture of the one that is in there.

http://www.jtsonline.com.au/wiring/terminals/battery-terminal-brass-quick-release.html