Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?

To: jay.laifman@gmail.com, garywinblad@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 14:12:52 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: CoolVT
Jay,
Funny, but I remember your father discussing that exact subject on  this
site.  I think he liked the idea of 2 people doing the job.   Bolts need to be
turned from outside  and nuts held on the inside of the  car. Oh, and  of
course, if you start fooling with that thing, don't forget  to disconnect the
battery.  Naw, you wouldn't forget
Mark L

In a message dated 5/31/2013 1:06:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,