Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?

To: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, csx2282 <csx2282@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?
From: TtT <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 15:48:24 -0500
Cc: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Jay ...do a search on a toolset called CHAPMAN...it's tiny ratchet that uses
screw drivers and allen wrenches about 3/4" long. I got mine from coal miners,
as the set is sometimes the only tool a person can get into a tight place. I
use stainless allen head bolts on my headers and torque them using my Chapman
set. I have stripped one of the two ratcheys trying for extra torque but I knew
better than using a cheater on them.Highly reccomend all Tiger owners buy a
set!!!!
Sent from Huawei Mobile

Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com> wrote:

>Seriously?
>
>I had my fingers in there with a very stubby phillips screwdriver and
>couldn't get leverage on the one screw I could get to. I gave up figuring
>if I couldn't do that one, the three inside were going to be impossible.
>
>I'm going to have to look again and see if I can get my allen key type
>phillips screw driver in there.
>
>Jay
>

>On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM, csx2282 <csx2282@sonic.net> wrote:
>
>> I was able to fixed a leaky accelerator pump on my Holley by replacing the
>> diaphragm.  I didn't even have to remove the carb.
>>
>> Roland

>>> From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> On the flip side, I noticed that the Holley is dripping gas out the
>>> bottom,
>>> from what looks like an accelerator pump.  Looks like the carb needs to