Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?

To: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Electrical problem - ignition/ballast resistor?
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 15:21:34 -0700
Cc: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
It sure looks like it.  I will agree that it's at the bottom and could be
from elsewhere.  I don't see any tracks, and it seemed pretty obvious when
the car was running.  I have seen a lot of comments on line that it is a
recurring problem on Holleys, especially with the old black pumps rather
than the new green ones that are resistant to alcohol issues.

But, I'm game to look for something else being the cause.  I'll take a look
again before pulling it off and apart.

Jay