Re: [Tigers] Where to find parts, shifter...

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, jeff@feitmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Where to find parts, shifter...
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 20:57:55 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: CoolVT
I found the pulley through a google search of "Used Ford  Parts".  Came
from a scrap yard in Texas.  The owner told me they were  getting scarce
because they were never considered  important and were being  junked over the
years.
Mark L

In a message dated 6/16/2013 7:33:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,