Re: [Tigers] Where to find parts, shifter...

To: "'Chip Broadbooks'" <chip.broadbooks@gmail.com>, <"undisclosed-recipients:>"@NONE.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Where to find parts, shifter...
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 00:03:33 -0400
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Chip
        Never believe the temp gage until you check it with your infrared
thermometer or by other means.  My temp gage reads a little low and I know
others that read a bit high.  Once you know what the temp is you can have
some peace of mind.  You either live with the gage or you look at
calibrating the temp gage.

Ron Fraser