Re: [Tigers] Pulley Line-up

To: 'LIST TIGER' <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Pulley Line-up
From: "Rense, Mark (GE, Appl & Light)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:52:40 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Guys, the issue is Robert bought one of the Powermaster PowerGEN alternators
that are supposed to be a drop-in replacement for the existing generator. I
have installed two of these without an issue but that was at least four years
ago since the last and the design may have changed.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/pwm-82101/overview/make/ford

Robert, I suggest you look at modifying your pulley position on the
alternator, not messing with your bracket. Powermaster has other pulleys
available or ask them they may have another option.

Bugz