Re: [Tigers] Gears and rpms

To: cars@wt-inc.com, drmayf@mayfco.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gears and rpms
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 16:19:35 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: CoolVT
LOL

In a message dated 8/7/2013 4:15:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cars@wt-inc.com writes:

I have  never liked the close ratio tranny.  It made the car a chore to
drive
in my opinion.  I went to a wide ratio and it immediately became  more
pleasant.  Coming off the line no longer required me to feather  the
throttle.  It was the single best change I did.

Regarding  your other questions I think many of us would answer as follows:

Are we  street racing from light to light?  Yes
Drag racing? Every chance I  get.
Have more money for fuel or what?  Just on pay day
Some kid in  a KIA get after you (us)?  Little  pricks