Re: [Tigers] Evans coolant

To: Michael King <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, Jerry Mo Christopherson <jcmc2006@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Evans coolant
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 10:21:42 -0500
Cc: Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
I recently was watching a 2012 episode of Wheeler Dealers (found on cable on
the Velocity channel) and they used Evans waterless coolant in a TR6.

Here is a link to the Evans part of the episode on YouTube that was recently
uploaded by Evans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQk_X33B2iQ

I am thinking about switching to it since I had my Duster's engine rebuilt
last year and added aluminum heads along with an upgraded aluminum radiator.

Paul