[Tigers] Tiger Drop Spindles

To: Tiger e-mail List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Drop Spindles
From: Tom Hall via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 19:03:43 -0700
As many of you know, Peter Thomson from Australia visits me every
summer.  He landed a couple of days ago and brought one set of the rare
drop spindles for a Tiger.  They are available and the price is $1,000
for the bare spindles or $1200 if you want them powder coated semi-gloss
black. Pete is selling these spindles personally, not ModTiger, but you
can send requests to my email address.  First up with the $ gets the
spindles.

--
Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC