Re: [Tigers] British car colors from the 60's

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] British car colors from the 60's
From: Tom Witt via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 09:28:53 -0800

--===============4137629138247552732==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0044_01D5C53C.E0A1D6F0"

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01D5C53C.E0A1D6F0
        charset="UTF-8"

A well stated and logical conclusion. It also brings a sense of relief =
being on 12/26/19 I stated, =E2=80=9CLike many things Tiger it might be =
that each color batch was slightly different. And perhaps different UV =
exposure and even waxing treatments alter the shade.=E2=80=9D And that =
simply based on a hunch given other irregularities germane to Tigers. =
Perhaps rather than arguing about who has the #86 color supremacy of =
originality perhaps it can be seen as the =E2=80=9Cfamily=E2=80=9D of =
#86=E2=80=99s and like with identical twins there are still subtle =
differences.