[no subject]

To: swengler@uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
From: widget@pixi.com (Paul Swengler)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 04:50:45 -0500
Here's the contact's e mail for the british car group in england.

Here's his last message.

Paul,
     Stoneleigh is about 3-4 miles south of Coventry. Trains to Coventry
run every half hour from Euston Station (London), and it takes about 1
1/4 hours. I'm not sure what buses run from Coventry, but the Showground
is very close to Coventry Airport so there should be a service.
Tell him to call 0121 745 5266 for more info. He can mail or give me a
ring on 0992 768768 if he gets stuck, I'm afraid I can't offer a lift
cause I'm going up the day before.
If I find out any more details I'll let you know.

Keith Bennett

bennek01@bh.bbc.co.uk
Everyone learns from their mistakes...
Some people learn to repeat them while others learn not to.

Paul Swengler                      Providing Hawaii's Legal Community
The Law Book Store            with quality legal materials since 1990
4557 Ukali St.            New & Used Books, Anatomical Models, CD-Rom
Honolulu HI 96818
Voice: 808-422-6322    Fax: 808-423-8282